Wednesday, March 7, 2007

March 7 2007



Day 66 of 365 photos in 2007... photojournaling my way thru 2007!

Here's a dollar bill from change made at a Taco Bell with a web site address - www.wheresgeorge.com - stamped on the bill. So I create a account to track where George has been - maybe from coast to coast or some exotic bar in Key West, Florida to Tuscon to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonapah...

So the web site asks: Do you ever wonder where that paper money in your pocket has been, or where it will go next?

NOT REALLY... After entering in the serial number, I'm told: This bill has travelled 5.6 Miles in 19 Days, 23 Hrs, 14 Mins at an average of 0.28 Miles per day.

Oh well, I've suddenly lost all interest and fascination finding out where George or his relatives have been. Wish they come home for a big reunion at my banking account.

No comments: