Monday, January 8, 2007

January 8 2007



Day 8 of 365 photos in 2007... photojournaling my way thru 2007!

Elvis is still rocking at Opry Mills...

Today is Elvis Presley's birthday - so I'm thinking the water cooler talk all across Memphis are memories of Elvis. I think it's time to gather up some friends and take a road trip to Graceland (for reasons I cannot explain). I've visited once before and it's a rare oppurtunity to see how a legend lived. How often do we ever get to walk through some famous house? There's the White House, the Monticello... I'm drawing a blank... I've brought my house from a now famous Christian musician some 22 years ago and once in a while, I'll have someone knock on the door asking to take a picture of the house.. but really there's nothing see inside other than this is where he took a shower.

Elvis Fun 'n' Games

No comments: