Thursday, January 25, 2007

January 25 2007



Day 25 of 365 photos in 2007... photojournaling my way thru 2007!

Ever had one of those high challenge days where the solution was just to find a rock to crawl up under? With this Project 365 Photo a Day to serve as a diary, today I see a rock shaped like the state of Tennessee. And then I'm reminded by some kind words expressed on my behalf from one end of the state to the other and points beyond via blogs, phone conversations or things that someone wrote or a photo taken that I can identify with in their struggles for this day to live out their destiny.

Today my back is killing me, my head hurts, my wallet is light and feelings were hurt, but my spirit have been lifted. I'm thankful that I have healthy relationships in my life - that encourage me, laugh with me (and at me !) and most of all, are not easily impressed with me - friendships that are solid as a rock. I am a blessed man.

No comments: